Buses from/to Wroclaw run to towns in Lower Silesia, other metropolises and attractive tourist destinations, e.g. by the Baltic Sea and in the Karkonosze mountains. The capital of Lower Silesia has a rich network of bus connections, including routes to Warsaw and Kraków and the closest located European capitals – Prague and Berlin.
Buses running from Wroclaw have three bases (located within a radius of 200 m from one another): in the basement of the Wroclavia Gallery, in the bus station at ul. Sucha – both of them serve the most important directions in domestic and international transport. From there you can travel to Great Britain, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, France, Scandinavia, Spain, Ukraine, etc.
International routes are operated by carriers, including:
- Eskana Bus
- Nord Gdynia
- Polonia Transport
International routes are served by carriers:
- From bus stops at ul. Dawida, you can travel to local towns and villages.
- Full timetable public bus connections from Wroclaw.
- You can get information about the timetable round the clock by calling 703 400 444 (cost: 2.58 PLN/min.).
- The PKS Coach Station operates international services to countries such as Great Britain, Germany, the Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, France, Scandinavia and Spain.
- Com services leave from platforms 10, 11 and 14.
- International services leave from platforms 6, 12, 13 and 14.
How to get to the PKS Bus Station
- By bus (day services): K, 112, 113, 145, 146, 612,
- By tram: 8, 9, 15, 31, 32 (services 8, 9, 15 suspended due to renovation)
- By taxi (the taxi rank located in ul Sucha)