Drivers of light vehicles can pay a toll in two ways:
- purchase of a motorway ticket, e.g., at a petrol station (the vehicle registration number is required),
- on the basis of geolocation data submitted to e-TOLL, as in the case of heavy vehicles – OBU/ZSL or using e-TOLL PL.
A car driver may be fined up to 500 PLN for using the motorway without paying a toll. A fine for a truck driver may amount up to 1,500 PLN. A fine is payable within 14 days.
e-TOLL distribution points
- A motorway ticket can be bought in distribution points. These are selected petrol stations – there will be several of them in Lower Silesia.
- Where can you find distribution points?
- Lower Silesia, Circle K ul. Gwarna/Muzealna, 59-220 Legnica, GPS1: 51.204739, GPS2: 16.158144
- Lower Silesia, Shell ul. Popiełuszki 21, 55-080 Kąty Wrocławskie, GPS1: 51.017903, GPS2: 16.753651
- Lower Silesia, Moya Różyniec 83B, 59-706 Gromadka, GPS1: 51.305486, GPS2: 15.720850
- Lower Silesia, Circle K. ul. Karkonoska 52, 53-015 Wrocław, GPS1: 51.062442, GPS2: 17.000739
- Lower Silesia, Lotos Al. Kochlicka 2, 59-222 Kochlice, GPS1: 51.282733, GPS2: 16.151422
- Lower Silesia, Lotos Al. Kochlicka 1, 59-222 Kochlice, GPS1: 51.282733, GPS2: 16.151422
- Lower Silesia, Lotos ul. Działkowa 5, 59-100 Polkowice, GPS1: 51.490418, GPS2: 16.079316
- Lower Silesia, Circle K ul. Słone 131A, 57-350 Kudowa Zdrój, GPS1: 50.433778, GPS2: 16.207072
- Lower Silesia, Lotos ul. Kalinowa 43, 57-120 Witkowice, GPS1: 50.844365, GPS2: 17.253194
- Lower Silesia, Lotos Oleśnica Mała 72, 55-200 Oława, GPS1: 50.845819, GPS2: 17.254159
- Lower Silesia, Lotos ul. Cieszkowskiego 13B, 59-700 Bolesławiec, GPS1: 51.269988, GPS2: 15.566826
- All distribution points in Poland are listed on the website of e-TOLL.
e-TOLL. How to register?
Users can choose the method of submission of geolocation data to the system that they find most convenient:
e-TOLL PL mobile application – available for free download in Google Play or AppStore. The application is integrated with the SENT system, thus allowing for the simultaneous submission of geolocation data for the collection of road tolls and the transport of goods covered by the SENT system.