The ice rink has the shape of an around 150 metres long oval loop. The covered track is 6–7 metres wide. It is located on the second floor of the multi-level car park.
A rental shop will operate on site, where guests will have over 400 pairs of new skates at their
disposal – both figure and hockey skates in sizes from 28 to 48. It will also be possible to rent helmets and ‘Penguins’ for driving lessons.
A food court is also planned next to the ice rink.
It is open from 9:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. every day
The opening hours may change on days when the Śląsk football team plays its matches at the
Visitors of the ice rink can leave their vehicles at the car parks of the Wroclaw Stadium free of charge.
When using the ice rink, remember to comply with the following rules:
- one-time limit: 60 persons
- covering the mouth and the nose is required
- disinfection of hands
- social distance: minimum 1.5–2 metres
- cashless payments recommended
- Monday–Friday: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tickets: 13–18 PLN per person