The Wrocław Stadium ice rink has the shape of an oval loop with a total length of approximately 150 meters. The track is 6 to 7 meters wide. It is located on the second floor of a multi-storey car park.
The venue contains a rental service and refreshment kiosks.
The Stadium's website www.stadionwroclaw.pl contains information on scheduled ice cleaning breaks and a detailed price list, including a list of discounts, including discounts for the holders of Big Family Card, Family Plus cards and a special offer for school groups.
The ice rink visitors can use the parking spaces at the Wrocław Stadium free of charge.
- Each day 9.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m.
Christmas / New Year
- 24.12– 9.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m.
- 25.12– 12.00 p.m. - 10.00 p.m.
- 26.12- 9.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m.
- 31.12- 9.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- New Year's Eve - 11.00-22.00
- Monday-Friday: 6.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 12.00 p.m. – 1.00 p.m., 4.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m., 7.00 p.m. – 8.00 p.m.
Prices - entrance (60 minutes):
- Mondays: normal and discount tickets - 10 zł/person.
- Tuesday - Friday: normal ticket 16 zł/person, discount tickets 13 zł/person, family tickets 13 zł/person.
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: normal tickets - 20 zł/person, discount tickets - 16 zł/person, family tickets - 16 zł/person.
Surcharge for each additional minute: 1/60th of the hourly rate.
- Prices - rentals (60 minutes):
- A pair of ice skates - 10 zł,
- Helmet – 3 zł,
- Walkers for ice skating - 18 zł,
- Skate sharpening per each pair - 15 zł.