The construction process of a new huge educational investment in Wroclaw has started. A competition has been announced for the construction of a school & kindergarten complex at ul. Zwycięska at Partynice. Children will start attending the new facility in 2025.
The building will be erected on a plot of 3.31 ha, and the usable area of the school & kindergarten complex will be ca. 11,000 sq. m. The investment will involve the construction of a school for 1,000 children and an eight-division kindergarten for 200 preschoolers. The facility will include:
- 42 classrooms, including workshops;
- three gyms (a large gym of 800-900 sq. m., a small gym of 300 sq. m. and a corrective exercise gym of 100 sq. m.);
- five school daycare rooms;
- a multimedia library with a reading room;
- a speech therapist’s, dentist’s and psychologist’s and other experts’ rooms;
- a catering unit with a dining room;
- administrative, storage and technical rooms;
The kindergarten will include eight divisions and a recreation room (ca. 100 sq. m.). The facility will be accompanied by:
- a multifunctional playing field;
- a football field;
- a 100-metre running track;
- a long jump;
- four playgrounds (two for schoolchildren and two for preschoolers).
An access road from ul. Zwycięstwa and a pedestrian and cycling route from ul. Agrestowa will be built. Pavements and parking places will be created. The investor will ensure the presence of greenery and will use ecological solutions for the supply of power and heat sources or the management of precipitation waters.