Opening hours of the Wrocław Good Books Fair
- 1 December 2022 (Thursday) – 12:00–19:00
- 2 December 2022 (Friday) – 11:00–19:00
- 3 December 2022 (Saturday) – 11:00–19:00
- 4 December 2022 (Sunday) – 11:00–17:00
Entry to the 30th Wrocław Good Books Fair will cost PLN 2, with free entry for children, youth in larger groups and senior citizens.
Wrocław Good Books Fair – Ukraine as special guest
The organisers recognise the difficult situation of culture in Ukraine, including the Ukrainian book market. Eight Ukrainian publishers will come to Wrocław; there will be a special stand for Ukraine.
Meetings with Ukrainian writers are also planned:
Saturday, December 3 / Blue Hall
- 12:00–12:50 Yuriy Vynnychuk
- 13:00–13:50 Mykola Riabchuk
- 16:00–16:50: Vasyl Makhno
- 18:00 – 18:50 Another edition of politically incorrect stories. Meeting with Piotr Zychowicz around the book UKRAIŃCY.
Sunday, December 4
- 12:00–12:50: Oksana Zabuzhko/Blue Room
- 15:00–15:50 Tamara Duda/Green Hall
Important information for parents who will be coming to Centennial Hall with their children. Wrocław’s Klub Anima has organised a special children’s corner where you’ll be able to leave your child in care while you shop at the fair.
Getting to the fair
- Bus lines: 145, 146 to the Hala Stulecia stop
- Trams: 1, 2, 4, 10 and 16 to the Hala Stulecia or ZOO stops
- Budimex Parking – ul. Wystawowa 1, entry is possible from ul. Kopernika through the rebuilt intersection with ul. Wróblewskiego
- Parking Zoo Wrocław - ul. Wróblewskiego 9