Place of submission of documents/settlement of the proceedings:
The Department of Permissions for Drivers
ul. G. Zapolskiej 4
fax +48 71 777 76 00
- COM I
ul. G. Zapolskiej 4
room S1, windows 1, 2, 3
opening hours: Monday - Friday: 8.0 0-17.15
- COM II
pl. Nowy Targ 1-8
opening hours: Monday - Friday: 8.00-17.15
31st January 2013, the COM point at ul. Kotlarskiej 41 was closed responsible for operation in the field of reports, identity cards, vehicle registration. Currently, these issues are realised only in the Resident Service Centres at pl. Nowy Targ 1-8 and at ul. G. Zapolskiej 4.
Manufactured documents related to the above mentioned issues at ul. Kotlarskiej before the closing date of the COM can be picked up only at pl. Nowy Targ 1-8.
Tax matters service at Taxpayer Assistance Centre at ul. Kotlarskiej 41 remains unchanged .
Who may file the application / initiate the proceedings:
party or a representative
Required applications and documents to be made available upon request:
The form must be printed: entirely on a single sheet of A4 paper (double-sided! ), without decreasing, increasing or changing the aspect ratio, in normal, not austerity print mode. Due to the small margins of the form, printing using some laser printers may be impossible,
- photograph 3.5 x 4.5 cm, without headgear and dark glasses, left semi profile with visible left ear,
- identity card for inspection,
- national driving license (for inspection) + photocopy of driving license
- proof of payment for the issuance of MPJ.
Original documents for inspection.
- for a driving license � PLN 35
The fee for issuing international driving license is paid in Banking Service Points or to the bank account of UM Wroclaw: PKO BANK POLSKI S.A. bank account no. 86 1020 5226 0000 6002 0428 8452
Deadline and method of settlement of the proceedings:
the maximum waiting time is 7 days.
Procedure for appeal:
no appeals procedure
- Act on drivers of 5 January 2011 (Journal of Laws of 2011, No. 30, item 151).
- Regulation of the Minister of Transport, Construction and Maritime Economy on the issue of documents confirming the right to drive vehicles of 31 July 2012 (Journal of Laws 2012 No. 0, item 1005).
- Stamp Duty Act of 16.11.2006 (Journal of Laws No. 225, item 1635).
Place of submission of documents/settlement of the proceedings: http://infolink.wroclaw.pl/taxonomy/term/3?language=en
If you need more information: information center of the municipality at the number (71) 777 77 77.