Hard and soft cheeses, sweet and dry wines and beer (must be cold with a head!). Lovers of these delicacies cannot miss an event to be held in the heart of the city from 5th till 7th August. The fifth Wrocławska Feta [Wroclaw Junket] Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival will take place on the Wroclaw Market Square, with a few dozen exhibitors presenting their offer. It will be an opportunity to buy and taste delicious products.
The program includes presentations by experts, chefs and sommeliers of Wroclaw restaurants.
Program Wrocławska Feta
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. Official opening ceremony.
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. We are doing the Wroclaw junket! Part 1: cheese setting.
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Inspired by Wroclaw breweries. Live cooking.
- 5:45 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Greece: tastes of summer trips.
- 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. music: Good Vibe DJ Set – Free Your Soul.
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Świdnicka Cellar: live cooking.
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Wroclaw – the capital of fine cheeses: walking tour of Lower Silesian creameries.
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Lower Silesian wine. What do you know about it?
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. When Polish cheeses meet Lower Silesian wine.
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Cheese and tea pairing.
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Discussion panel: Beer.
- 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Concert of First Man On Venus.
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Wine, cheese and something else: what is served with wine in Wroclaw.
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Ask a winemaker: let’s talk about Lower Silesian wine.
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Sorbet – cheese ice-cream preparation show.
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Enotourism in Lower Silesia: where to go, what to see – visits to winemakers.
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. We are doing the Wroclaw junket!
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Concert of Wroclaw band EASY DOSE.
- 8:00 p.m. Conclusion of the festival.
The festival will take place on 5th–7th August on the Wroclaw Market Square.
- On Friday 5th August, it will last from 3:00 p.m. till 10:00 p.m.
- On Saturday 6th August, it will last from 11:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m.
- On Sunday 7th August, it will last from 11:00 a.m. till 8:00 p.m.
Entrance is free.