From October 17 on, new restrictions in yellow zone. Swimming pools and gyms will be closed. After 9 pm restaurants can serve only take-away food. Even though many big cities are in the red zone, Wrocław is still in the yellow zone.
Yellow zone – what does it mean?
Declaring the whole country as yellow zone means that covering the mouth and nose will be obligatory in public space:
- in means of public transportation
- in public places – unless the 1,5 meter distance is kept
- in work places and public facilities
- in commercial and service facilities
- when performing religious cult, including ceremonies in public facilities designated for religious purposes, and in cemeteries
The exception is made for people carrying medical certificate which allows them to not wear mask.
Restrictions NEW RULES (from October 17)
- In public transport, a maximum of 50% of seats or 30% of overall space may be occupied - wearing masks is obligatory.
SPECIAL CEREMONIES, PUBLIC GATHERINGS
- Up to 20 people can take part in special and family ceremonies (including weddings), without the possibility of dancing (from October 19).
- A maximum of 25 people can participate in public gatherings - wearing masks is obligatory.
CULTURE, ENTERTAINMENT AND SPORTS
- Up to 25% of the entire audience allowed in theaters, cinemas and at other cultural events - wearing masks is obligatory.
- Sport events can only take place without the participation of the public.
- Swimming pools are closed.
- Gyms are closed.
According to the regulation, which was released on the evening of Friday, October 16, schools and sports clubs can use the swimming pool.
- 1 person per 4m2 allowed during religious ceremonies - wearing masks is obligatory.
- In restaurants, bars and pubs, every second table can be occupied.
- Restaurants may be open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Outside of these hours they can only serve food to take away.
- Universities and high schools can operate in a hybrid mode.