From 18th September till 5th October, you can vote for projects of the Wroclaw Citizens’ Budget 2020. Decide how to spend 25 million PLN and change your housing estates and the city. Each inhabitant of Wroclaw is allowed to submit his vote, regardless of age and nationality.
How to vote
Each inhabitant of Wroclaw is entitled to vote irrespective of age and nationality (including children). The only requirement is to state your PESEL number. Foreigners who don’t have PESEL number can vote on paper in voting places. Instead of PESEL number, they need to give their ID number. Voting places are located in Ctizen Service Centers (ul. G. Zapolskiej 4, pl. Nowy Targ 1-8, ul. W. Bogusławskiego 8-10, al. M. Kromera 44) and are open during office hours.
- Children are not required to have their personal identity card – everybody receives their own PESEL number along with the birth certificate.
- In order to vote, you do not have to be registered for permanent residence in Wroclaw.
- You can vote online at: wroclaw.pl/wbo or using paper forms.
- Because of the epidemic, we recommend voting online.
When voting online, you have to state your mobile phone number. A text message with a code confirming your vote will be sent to the stated number. Your vote will be recorded in the system only after the activation code is entered in the voting application. Up to 5 persons may vote from one telephone number. The voting person will not bear any costs in this respect.
Which project wins?
In order to be selected, a project has to receive at least 100 valid votes.
The projects that received successively the biggest number of votes will be selected for implementation until the exhaustion of funds within the framework of housing-estate projects (9 million PLN) and municipal projects (16 million PLN).
The results of the voting will be published at: wroclaw.pl/wbo and in the Public Information Bulletin (BIP).
- You are allowed to vote for one housing estate project and one municipal project
- Permanent registration of residence is not required, so you do not have to prove that you live in Wroclaw.
Why is it worth voting?
The Wroclaw Citizens’ Budget means:
- real investments in your housing estate and in our city
- playgrounds, playing fields, green areas and many, many other things
- Your voice counts!
- It is up to you to decide what 25 million PLN will be used for.
- Electronic voting – a secure, simple and fast method. We recommend!
What projects are available?
You can vote for 199 projects, including: housing-estate projects and municipal projects by category: green areas / recreation, pedestrian / bike, routes, playgrounds, roads, sport, backyards, revitalisation.