Restrictions will be lifted gradually from 1st May, when safety rules are unified throughout the country. What opening dates are set for hairdresser's salons and for schools? Check the restriction loosening schedule.
From 1st May
- unified safety rules throughout the country
- hairdresser’s salons and beauty parlours will be open
- open-air sports activities – max. 50 persons; in indoor facilities – maximum occupancy rate of 50%.
From 4th May
- culture – art galleries and museums will be open in a regime and with limits
- home improvement stores, furniture shops, shopping malls will be open with limits and in a regime
- churches will be open with a limit of 1 person per 15 sq.m.
- full-time learning for primary school classes 1–3
From 8th May
- hotels will be open with the maximum occupancy rate of 50%, restaurants and wellness & spa zones will be closed
From 15th May
- depending on the number of infections, the obligation to wear face masks in the open air may be removed; the obligation remains valid in closed rooms.
- restaurant gardens will be open with a limit
- open-air cinemas and theatres will be available
- it will be possible to hold a wedding or a first Communion party outside and with a limit
- hybrid learning for primary school classes 4–8 and secondary school classes 1–4
- open-air sports activities with an audience: 25%
From 29th May
- restaurants will be open with the maximum occupancy rate of 50%
- it will be possible to hold a wedding or a first Communion party for up to 50 persons
- cinemas and theatres will be open
- swimming pools, sports facilities, bodybuilding centres, fitness clubs, solariums will be open
- full-time learning for all schoolchildren