On the weekend of 6th–7th August, temporary tram junctions will be built behind the Zwierzyniecki Bridge. On these days, routes of lines 2, 4 and 10 will be shortened to the Olympic Stadium terminus. For two days, replacement bus lines 701 will run from Plac Grunwaldzki to Bartoszowice and back. From Monday 8th August, ordinary routes of tram lines 2, 4 and 10 will be restored. Check details of changes.
The Zwierzyniecki Bridge is an important part of the Wroclaw transport system. It is not only a route to Biskupin, but also to the biggest Wroclaw attractions (Zoo, Centennial Hall). How to get to this area on the weekend of 6th–7th August.
Changes in transport system on 6th and 7th August 2022
- routes of tram lines 2, 4 and 10 will be shortened to the Olympic Stadium terminus.
- replacement bus line 701 will run every 7.5 minutes on the Plac Grunwaldzki – Bartoszowice – Plac Grunwaldzki section.
- bus line 701 will run towards Biskupin and Bartoszowice via Szczytnicki Bridge, Aleja Różyckiego, Aleja Paderewskiego and Mickiewicza, Wróblewskiego and Olszewskiego streets.
One-time tickets on 6th and 7th August 2022
- Passengers who have punched a one-time ticket in a tram no. 2 , 4, 10 or 71 can continue their journey by transferring to a replacement season bus line 701. A punched ticket will be valid for maximum 90 minutes.
- Passengers having a season ticket for line 1, 2, 4 or 10 will be allowed to travel without any surcharges: by bus lines 145 and 146 on the Plac Grunwaldzki – Tramwajowa – Plac Grunwaldzki section and by bus line 701 on the entire route.
Passengers having a season ticket for tram line 16 will be allowed to travel without any surcharges:
- by bus lines 145, 146 and 701 on the Plac Grunwaldzki – Hala Stulecia – Plac Grunwaldzki section.
The Sustainable Mobility Office informs that passengers having a ticket for a given season line may travel:
- by all lines on the route of the line indicated on the ticket before the renovation;
- by all lines on the route of the line indicated on the ticket that operates on a detour route during the renovation.
Changes in transport system from 8th August 2022
Upon completion of temporary junctions for trams near the Zwierzyniecki Bridge, tram lines 2, 4 and 10 will run to Biskupin again from 8th August 2022 (Monday).
- Tram lines 2, 4 and 10 towards Biskupin will continue to operate on a detour route from Plac Grunwaldzki via Szczytnicki Bridge, Aleja Różyckiego, Aleja Paderewskiego and Mickiewicza street.
- In the opposite direction, tram lines 2, 4 and 10 will run without changes via Zwierzyniecki Bridge and Skłodowskiej-Curie street.
- The season line 701 will be suspended.