20 stands, 15 speakers, a meeting place for Lower Silesian employers and employees, training courses and meetings with business experts, coaches and recruiters, as well as space for networking and the exchange of work experience in a multicultural environment – this is what you can expect at the Skill Expo fair.
On 10th–11th June, you will have an opportunity to learn the secrets of building a career and professional development. The event at Plac Solny is addressed to everyone who knows that they can attain a new level in their competences, but they are not aware of how to make full use of their potential.
Special guests will present top modern professions in which they develop: Startup, Marketing, Financial Investment, Freelance and many other industries.
In the building of the Op Enheim Gallery, you can take part in training courses on emotional intelligence, professional burnout and image management, listen to success stories, attend a CV creation workshop or learn more about wise finance management.
10th June (2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
- 2:00 p.m. Opening of the job fair at Plac Solny – over 20 employers will present job offers
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. Interactive lecture: “Emotional intelligence”
- 4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. Interactive lecture: “How to avoid professional burnout”
- 5:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. Interactive lecture: “Creation of a professional image”
- 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. “They made it” – meetings with female employees of leading companies
11th June (2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
- 2:00 p.m. – Job fair at Plac Solny
- 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. “Problem Solving” team game
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. “CV Creator” consultations with a recruiter
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Trial job interview – we will hold a job interview for you, provide advice on how to behave during an interview and reveal some secrets of recruiters;
- 6:00 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. Interactive lecture: “Financial awareness: how to plan a budget and how to save”
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Meetings with representatives of modern professions