From Saturday, October 24 on, entire Poland is in red zone. All restrictions described below are in effect in the entire country. What are they specifically? Restrictions from November 7 See the details.
Restrictions NEW RULES from November 7
- In shops with an area of up to 100 m² - 1 person per 10 m² allowed.
- In shops over 100 m² – 1 person per 15 m².
- Shopping centres – only: service points, grocery stores with food and stores with: cosmetics, detergent/cleaning products, medical and pharmaceutical products, building supplies, products for animals and stationery remain open.
- Theaters, cinemas, museums, art galleries, culture and music centres - closed.
- Remote teaching in primary schools, secondary schools and at the universities.
- Restaurants, bars and pubs can only serve food to take away.
- In public transport, a maximum of 50% of seats or 30% of overall space may be occupied.
SPECIAL EVENTS, PUBLIC GATHERINGS
- A maximum of 5 people can participate in public gatherings, meetings and special events (unless they live together). It includes public gatherings within the meaning of the Law on Assemblies.
- Distance between participants of a public gathering – not less than 1,5 m. Distance between gatherings – not less than 100 m.
- Special events (weddings, funerals and others) are banned.
- People aged 70 and above are recommended to stay at home except when performing necessary activities (work, medical care, attending religious ceremonies)
- Hotline for seniors: 22 505 11 11
- 1 person per 15 m2 allowed during religious ceremonies.