The changes in public transport are caused by the commencement of another stage of the reconstruction of the street and tramway tracks in the course of ul. Kosmonautów. Works include also the reconstruction of the track layout at the intersection of ul. Lotnicza, Milenijna, Legnicka and Na Ostatnim Groszu (introduction of a turnout from the Pilczyce side and restoration of tram service to Kozanów).
Therefore, changes on tram lines 3, 10, 20, 31 and 33 are planned from Saturday.
Leśnica without trams. Detours
How will trams run?
- Tram lines 3, 10 and 20 will run from ul. Legnicka through ul. Milenijna and Pilczycka to Kozanów. Tram lines 3 and 10 will run through Dokerska, Gwarecka and Pilczycka, and tram line 20 will run through Pilczycka, Gwarecka and Dokerska.
- Tram line 33 will run on a shortened route to the Kwiska stop.
Because of the closure of the tramway tracks leading to Leśnica, tram service to Kozanów will return.
Replacement bus service to Pilczyce and Leśnica
- On the section closed for tram service (Kwiska - Pilczyce - Leśnica - Pilczyce - Kwiska), temporary bus line 710 will be introduced.
The line will run at the following intervals:
till around 6:00 a.m. every 7.5 minutes;
- 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. every 5 minutes;
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. every 6 minutes;
- 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. every 7.5 minutes;
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. every 6 minutes;
- 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. every 5 minutes;
- 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. every 7.5 minutes.
on Saturdays and Sundays
- around 5:00 a.m. – around 11:00 p.m. every 7.5 minutes.
Buses of the line 710 towards Leśnica will depart from the Kwiska bus stop on the level of the depot at ul. Legnicka.
Single and season tickets
- Passengers who have punched a one-time ticket in a tram no. 3 , 10, 20 or 33 can continue their journey by transferring to a bus no. 710. This rule will apply also in the reverse direction. A punched ticket will be valid for maximum 90 minutes.
Remember that passengers having a ticket for a temporary line may travel:
- by all lines on the route of the line indicated on the ticket before the renovation;
- by all lines on the route of the line indicated on the ticket that operates on a detour route during the renovation.
The works will last around 6–8 weeks.