On 28th May, after over seven months of break, Aquapark Wrocław will be reopened. One day later, the indoor swimming pool at ul. Wejherowska will be opened, and on 1st June, further swimming pools will become available. Sanitary rules will still apply on the premises.
From 28th May, all zones of the Wroclaw aquapark – recreation swimming pools with a complex of slides, the saunarium, gyms, the fitness club and the sports swimming pool – will be available to visitors.
The aquapark will function in the sanitary regime. Entrance limits will apply. At the same time, the number of visitors in zones must not exceed half of the maximum occupancy limit.
At the entrance, visitors will have their temperature measured using thermovision cameras and a touchless thermometer. Customers are also required to disinfect their hands, to wear face masks in designated zones and to maintain a safe distance.
The outdoor swimming pool basin and the surface of the wading pool were modernised and renovated on the aquapark premises. Apart from that, the conservation of slides was carried out, the recreation zone was redesigned and the salt graduation tower in the saunarium was rebuilt. The offer and the opening hours do not change. Prices of tickets and ticket passes will be the same as before the lockdown break. Details are available on the website of the aquapark.
- sports swimming pool: Mon–Fri 5:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m., Sat–Sun 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.,
- recreation: Mon–Sun 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.,
- gym and fitness club: Mon–Sun 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p m.,
- saunarium: Mon–Sun 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Indoor swimming pool at ul. Wejherowska
- From 29th May, the indoor Orbita swimming pool at ul. Wejherowska will also be available.
- Further swimming pools open from 1st June
On 1st June, on Children’s Day, Wroclaw swimming pools and bathing beaches officially open the summer season:
- Orbita, summer swimming pool at ul. Wejherowska,
- Morskie Oko, at ul. Chopina,
- Glinianki, at ul. Kosmonautów,
- Kłokoczyce, at ul. Kłokoczycka.
These premises may also be attended by 50% of the maximum occupancy limit. It will be necessary to maintain social distance and to disinfect hands.