See our list of places where you can experience sport emotions together with others.
The Main World Cup Fan Zone in Wroclaw is open at the Iglica near the Centennial Hall. It can contain 300 persons, who can watch live broadcasts of all World Cup matches on a wall screen with dimensions of 4 x 7 metres. It is opened 15 minutes before the first match or – during matches of Poland, semi-final matches and the final match – 30 minutes before the match.
Beside the zone, between the Iglica and the Feature Film Studio, the Lotos Emotion Zone with a host of extra attractions is opened every day one hour before the first match.
‘The Lotos Emotion Zone offers many catering points and places to relax and will serve as a venue for a food truck rally, weekend evenings with a DJ and the final concert, during which Cleo will perform. There will also be numerous competitions, animations and integration games for the youngest participants,’ stresses Piotr Pasek, Vice-President of the Management Board of Work Group, a co-organiser of zones.
Fan Zone near the Centennial Hall
Open from 14th June 2018 till 15th July 2018
Pubs, restaurants, beaches, Multikino
Fan zones near the Wroclaw Centennial Hall are not the only places where you can watch World Cup football matches, including the Tuesday match between Poland and Senegal, in a larger group.
World Cup matches in Proza
Open from 15th June 2018, 2:00 p.m., till 15th July 2018, 11:59 p.m.
Place: Przejście Garncarskie
Matches can be watched in many restaurants and pubs, including the Winners Pub at ul. Włodkowica, Guinness Pub at Pl. Solny or Bierhalle in the Market Square. The full list of places is presented below.
It is also possible to watch matches in the sand at HotSpot Beach Bar by the Millennium Bridge. All matches of Poland during 2018 FIFA World Cup and the final match will also be shown in: Multikino in Pasaż Grunwaldzki and OH Kino in Arkady Wrocławskie. Tickets to watch group matches of the Polish national team and the final match (15th July) are on sale. The price is 15 PLN per person.
You can watch World Cup matches here:
- The Winners Pub, ul. Włodkowica 5
- Sport Pub, ul. Bogusławskiego 21
- Spider, ul. Komandorska 147
- Hotel Terminal, ul. Rakietowa 33
- U7Pub, pl. Uniwersytecki 7
- Students’ Pub “Przekręt”, ul. Curie-Skłodowskiej 1
- Guinness Pub, pl. Solny 5
- PRL, Rynek 10
- Bierhalle, Rynek 24
- Felicita, ul. Ruska 47/48A
- Szynkarnia, św. Antoniego 15
- Warka Beer Pub, ul. Świdnicka 8
- Pub 12 krok, ul. Bogusławskiego 11
- Stara Odra Beach Bar, ul. Zawalna 53
- Forma Płynna, Wybrzeże Wyspiańskiego 20
- HotSpot Beach Bar, beach by the Millennium Bridge
- Multikino in Pasaż Grunwaldzki (matches of Poland + final match)
- OH Kino in Arkady Wrocławskie (matches of Poland + final match).