Wroclaw City Office
pl. Nowy Targ 1-8, 50-141 Wroclaw
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (administrative office)
WCO opening hours: Monday - Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
The Citizen Service Centres (Centra Obs�ugi Mieszka�ca) are open: Monday - Friday: 8.00-17.15
The Administrative Office (receives documents for all of the divisions and offices except personal identity card issue applications)
pl. Nowy Targ 1-8
ground floor, room 5
fax +48 71 777 86 55
Administrative Office opening hours: 7.45 - 15.45
(71) 777 77 77
For any information on the activity of the City Office and its units, please call (71) 777 77 77 (calls from landline and mobile telephones charged according to the operator's tariff).
- 8:00 a.m. � 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday (working hours of operators)
- 6:00 pm. � 8:00 a.m. automatic messages on the working hours and the telephone number of the Crisis Management Centre for emergencies.
(71) 777 77 77 is a generally available phone number enabling you to:
- get information about the matters the Wroclaw City Office deals with
- process issues that do not require your presence at the Office
- be redirected to the appropriate unit or division competent for the particular issue.
When shall I call (71) 777 77 77?
- if you want to get comprehensive information about the activity of the office regarding for instance personal identity card replacement, vehicle cards, de-registration of the residence address, applicable payments, conducting business activity, property sale, property and perpetual usufruct taxes
- in case of questions regarding the contents of the construction laws or specific land use plans
- to report incidents such as interventions, breakdowns, threats, damages to public property, malfunction of city lights, offensive graffiti, etc.
Prior to a visit at the Office, you may book your place in the queue and then check the numbers of the people currently attended.. You can check online whether your documents (identity card, driving license) are available for collection or submit documents to the online drop box.
We also advise you to consult the Info Link project created for the foreign inhabitants of Wroclaw to help them deal with various everyday issues: http://infolink.wroclaw.pl/?language=en