- Regulations for the use of the www.wroclaw.pl portal
Regulations for the use of the www.wroclaw.pl portal
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The web portal operating under the www.wroclaw.pl domain name, available at www.wroclaw.pl, is run by Agencja Rozwoju Aglomeracji Wrocławskiej Spółka Akcyjna based in Wrocław, pl. Solny 14, NIP taxpayer number 897-171-03-46, REGON statistical number 020204230, registered with the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, as number KRS 0000248319, with share capital of PLN 42,472,377.00 fully paid in.
- Within the Portal, User can browse its resources, as well as comment on different kinds of events, news, and other information posted on the Portal.
- Any User may use the Portal.
- The use of the Portal is voluntary and no fees are charged for that.
- The Portal – a website run by the Portal Operator operating under the www.wroclaw.pl domain name, available at www.wroclaw.pl.
- Portal Operator – Agencja Rozwoju Aglomeracji Wrocławskiej Spółka Akcyjna based in Wrocław, pl. Solny 14, Poland, NIP taxpayer number 897-171-03-46, registered with the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, as number KRS 0000248319, with share capital of PLN 42,472,377.00 fully paid in.
- User – any natural person with full capacity to act in law, legal person, or organizational unit without legal personality with legal capacity conferred under separate regulations. User may also be a natural person not having full capacity to act in law, provided that he/she obtains a consent from his/her statutory representative for the use of the Portal or acting without a representative if the use of the Portal does not go beyond the legal possibilities of his/her independent functioning within his/her activities.
III. SCOPE AND BINDING EFFECT OF THE REGULATIONS
- These Regulations set out the rules of the operation of the Portal, including but not limited to:
- general principles for using the Portal,
- rights and obligations of Users, and
- rights, obligations and scope of liability of the Portal Operator.
- The Portal provides Users free of charge with the Regulations by posting them on the website of the Portal at www.wroclaw.pl/regulamin, and - at the User's request - in a way that allows the Regulations to be acquired, restored and recorded by the IT system used by the User.
IV. TECHNICAL CONDITIONS OF USING THE PORTAL
- Technical requirements for using the Portal by the User shall be as follows:
- User has a device that can access the Internet, equipped with a functioning operating system, such as Linux or Windows, and
- in the hardware referred to in paragraph a) above is installed the latest, current version of web browser providing access to the resources of the Internet, accepting cookies, like Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, or another compatible one.
V. PROTECTION OF COPYRIGHT AND OTHER RIGHTS
- All rights to the Portal and all its components (including, in particular, software, functional layout, graphics, databases and works presented on the Portal), except for the content from and distributed by Users of the Portal, belong to the Portal Operator or entities cooperating with the Portal Operator, and are protected by law.
- Using the Portal by users does not entail acquisition of any rights to the Portal or to individual elements thereof. Users of the Portal can use the elements of the Portal (including works available within it) without the Portal Operator's consent in writing to be valid, only to the extent of their own personal use (so-called fair use), unless otherwise stated in the relevant legislation.
- For the avoidance of doubt, regardless of other claims contained in these Regulations, the Portal Operator reserves that, without Portal Operator's consent in writing to be valid, it is prohibited to redistribute any content from the Portal expressed in any form.
VI. RULES FOR USING THE PORTAL
- User agrees to use the Portal in a manner consistent with its purpose and not disrupting its operation, including through the use of specific software or devices, and in a manner consistent with these Regulations, applicable law and the general principles of using the Internet (netiquette).
- Posting new comments by User and replying to comments already posted in the Portal must always refer to the subject of the article or post under which the comment or reply to comments are posted.
- User is obliged not to provide and not to communicate within the Portal (including in the form of comments or replies to comments):
- content prohibited by law, including in particular offensive, vulgar, constituting an incitement to violence or other acts contrary to law or morality, or which violate the personal rights or other third party rights (including racist or discriminatory),
- content aimed at expressing an opinion on people, events or institutions the publications posted on the Portal do not relate to,
- content that only quotes passages of text contained in publications or other sources located on the Portal,
- so-called chain letters,
- third party personal data, contact details and e-mail addresses,
- content containing false information and
- unsolicited commercial communications (spam) or any other content of advertising or promotional nature.
- User, when posting a comment or reply to a comment on the Portal, is obliged to observe the following rules:
- when adding comments or replies to comments a valid form of writing words, sentences and punctuation should be kept (e.g. instead of: "Canyoou do something wiht that???" it should be: "Can you do something with that?”),
- the use of capital letters should be limited to a linguistically justified minimum (e.g. instead of: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" it should be: "What are you doing here?”).
- If you see any error, please contact us. User comments that relate solely to errors (e.g. typos) identified in the articles or other material contained on the Portal may be removed by the Portal Operator, after updating and correction of the errors reported , in order not to mislead another Users visiting the Portal.
- Comments or replies to Portal User comments are moderated. Moderation of comments or replies to comments is not carried out in real time. Due to the open nature of the Portal all comments and responses to comments are published immediately after their posting.
- In the event of a breach of these Regulations by User, his/her comment or reply to a comment can be deleted from the Portal or its publication may be temporarily suspended until the situation which was a cause of the suspension of the publication is explained.
- User who repeatedly fails to adhere to the provisions of these Regulations may be deprived of the possibility of publishing comments and responses to comments within the Portal.
- In the case of removal of comments or replies to a comment from the Portal or by blocking the possibility to post new comments and responses to comments by the User, that User may contact the team of the Portal to explain his/her actions that resulted in the application of the measures referred to above, or to get information about them. Any reports on this issue should be addressed to email@example.com with a detailed description of the problem or situation to explain.
- The Portal is not an administrator of data stored in comments and responses to comments. The operator of the service responsible for the functioning of the system of comments is the owner of the Facebook.com site.
VII. LIABILITY OF THE PORTAL OPERATOR
- The Portal Operator is not liable for errors or interruptions in the operation of the Portal due to reasons beyond Portal Operator's control, in particular arising from acts or omissions of Users that do not comply with the law, these Regulations or the general principles of the use of the Internet (netiquette) or due to force majeure.
- The Portal Operator reserves the right to order temporary breaks in the operation of the Portal, in particular if there is a need for repairs, maintenance, upgrade or extension of the systems that support the Portal, and the Portal Operator shall inform Users of that in sufficient advance.
- The Portal Operator hereby indicates that it is possible on the Portal web pages and via the Portal to obtain an access to content that may be inappropriate for minors. The Portal Operator is committed to mark such content in an appropriate manner; however, due to the nature of electronic services the Portal Operator cannot provide complete protection of minors from the access to content not intended for them.
- Users can submit complaints about the malfunctioning of the Portal to the Portal Operator.
- A complaint shall be submitted in writing via e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter sent to Agencja Rozwoju Aglomeracji Wrocławskiej S.A, pl. Solny 14, 3rd Floor, 50-062 Wrocław, Poland with a note "Editorial Board of www.wroclaw.pl".
- It is recommended that the complaint contain the following information:
- User's e-mail address or the address of principal User's place of residence to which the User wants to receive a reply to the complaint submitted, and
- concise description of the circumstances justifying the complaint (including an indication of what the complaint concerns).
- The Portal Operator is obliged to examine the complaint no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of its receipt. In the case of ineffective expiry of the above period, it is considered that the Portal Operator has accepted the complaint in its entirety.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
- These Regulations have been drawn up based on the provisions of Polish law.
- To the matters not regulated herein the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.