1. On account of repairs carried out in Wroclaw, if the itinerary of a line changes or a line is suspended temporarily, personal tickets for any two lines remain valid. If the itinerary of specific line changes, you may travel on lines which use the "old itinerary" of the lines encoded on your card and along the new itinerary established for the given line. If a given line is suspended, you may travel on the lines which use the "old itinerary" of the lines encoded on your card. Numbers of lines encoded on the Wroclaw Municipal Card (URBANCARD) may be changed solely by employees of the Customer Service Centre of Mennica Polska S.A. (Wrocław, ul. Grabiszyńska 9, entrance from pl. Legionów).
2. Single-ride tickets, short-term tickets and season tickets encoded on the URBANCARD are available from over 100 self-service vending machines located all over Wroclaw, in 800 mobile vending machines installed in vehicles owned by MPK Sp. z o.o. and at 244 points belonging to the sales network of Mennica Polska S.A. You may also buy single-ride tickets and shot-term tickets in conventional form at the points of the so-called "wholesale contractors" that belong to the sales network of Mennica Polska. You may also buy single-ride and short-term tickets via your mobile phone.
3. Mobile vending machines installed in vehicles of Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Komunikacyjne Sp. z o.o. are used for the sale of single-ride and short-term tickets and for encoding season tickets purchased via the Internet.
4. You need a payment card to buy single-ride and short-term tickets from mobile vending machines (in vehicles).
5. The two-line season ticket entitles you to travel on two lines of your choice and on other lines whose itinerary has the same direction and along the itinerary of the line indicated on the ticket, i.e. from the stop bearing the same name and starting the common itinerary to the last stop bearing the same name and ending the common itinerary, excluding the departure from and arrival at the depot. This principle applies to semester two-line tickets.
6. Tram lines no. 14 and 24 are treated as one line, so it is sufficient to encode one of them on a two-line ticket.
7. Tram lines no. 0L and 0P and bus lines no. 900L and 900P are treated as one line, so you need to encode line no. "0" or "900" on a two-line ticket.
8. In the case of season (bus and tram) lines whose numbers start with "7..", it is impossible to encode those lines on the Wroclaw Municipal Card URBANCARD. It is possible to encode the number of a line which has been suspended or whose itinerary has been changed.
9. The personal all-line season ticket is also valid beyond the administrative boundaries of Wroclaw, but only on bus lines whose numbers start with "1...".
10. The all-line season ticket (including the personal two-line 30-day ticket) is valid beyond the administrative boundaries of Wroclaw only on bus lines whose numbers start with "1..." or "6...".
11. The prices of the so-called "express bus lines" correspond to the prices of tickets for regular lines.
12. Tram lines in Wroclaw do not cross the administrative boundaries of the city.
13. Short-term tickets which have already been validated in vehicles belonging to MPK lines are accepted on lines whose numbers start with "9" only within the administrative boundaries of Wroclaw.
14. The rules for using lines whose numbers start with "9..." are provided for in separate agreements between the Wroclaw Community (Gmina Wrocław) and a Carrier which provides transport services in Wroclaw and the relevant adjacent community.
Information for passengers concerning additional fees.
15. Information for passengers concerning additional fees
An inspector may issue a demand for payment of the due ticket price and an additional fee upon finding that you do not have:
- a valid ticket;
- another document entitling you to travel by municipal transport; or
- a document entitling you to travel at a reduced fare.
If it is impossible to buy a ticket in the vehicle due to the ticket vending machine, the inspector charges the travel fee, i.e. issues a demand for payment and indicates the cause (vending machine failure).
When the lack of a ticket results from vending machine failure (blank display or failure message on the display), an additional fee is not charged on the condition that the passenger pays the due travel fee within 7 days from the date requested. If you do not pay the due travel fee within 7 days, you will also be charged an additional fee of PLN 150.
Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Komunikacyjne, pasazer.mpk.wroc.pl/
You may lodge complaints and motions against the operations of MPK Sp. z o.o. in Wroclaw:
- by phone at: 71 321 72 71 or 71 321 72 70
- at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on the Passenger Service Centre
- open from Monday to Thursday, 8.00 to 18.00, Friday 8.00 to 16.00.
- The HELPLINE operates from Monday to Friday, from 7.00 to 20.00 at the following phone numbers: 71 321 72 71, 71 321 72 70, 71 325 08 89
The Main Cash Desk of MPK is open from Monday to Thursday, from 8.00 to 18.00 and on Friday from 8.00 to 16.00.
PASSENGER SERVICE CENTRE (BIURO OBSŁUGI PASAŻERA)
ul. B. Prusa 75-79
phone: 71 321 72 71
The Main Cash Desk provides information on: prices, types and rules of payment for tickets, lost property, ticket inspection rules, additional fees for lack of a ticket, contacts, addresses and bank account numbers for payments.